The Huntley Area Tea Party is a grassroots, non-partisan organization of private citizens united by our core principles, which are commitment to policies that advance Constitutionally Limited Government, Fiscal Responsibility, and a Free Market Economy.
Our mission is to educate and inform others on issues related to our core principles, and to advocate for responsible public policies.
Dick Stack (chair)
1. Advocate for the reduction in the size and scope of government agencies and to prevent such agencies from using their authority to implement social change, enact regulations that stifle the economy and destroy jobs and interfere with State and Local Government affairs.
2. Hold all three branches of the Federal government accountable for adherence to limited powers outlined in the Constitution.
3. Advocate for the Repeal and Replacement of Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
1. Demand Transparency in all budget and legislative proposals.
2. Foster policies for economic development and job growth in America.
3. Monitor Federal, State and Local Agencies budgets for wasteful spending and redundancies.
1. Advocate for reduction in Government Regulations, lower Business Taxes and open markets for trade.
2. Support the speedy implementation of Trade Agreements and oppose efforts by the Administration to try to impose “social” requirements on potential trading partners.